Thursday, March 8, 2018

Wisconsin's Driftless Early Season 2018 Trout Fishing


Well its been what seems like forever since I last posted on my blog.  I recently got a new Nikon and been running it through the tests.  So far so good!  I am pumped to get back out on the stream with it and capture some pics from my adventures of fly fishing here in Wisconsins Driftless.  Its been to long and I am ready to get back at it and help everyone appreciate the amazing beauty the rolling hills of the Driftless have to offer.  Here are a few pics with the new camera.  Hope you enjoy.  






















































Until Next time my friends ...... Tight Lines to all!  

3 comments:

  1. Are you saying new Nikon as in D850 new?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul. Lol... No... I wish! New to me. I had been using my d5000 before. Recently I purchased a Nikon D5600. :) Tight Lines

      Delete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    fishing reports

    ReplyDelete

Cast your line here...Thanks!

Early Season Winter 2013

Youtube MaGee

How to tie the " Baby Brook Trout"


Who Is Trout MaGee

My photo
Driftless Area, SW Wisconsin, United States
I am an easygoing person who likes to fish and just enjoy life. I have a family, a beautiful wife and two(soon to be three), awesome children that make my world go round. I enjoy fishing,photography and being out in nature.

Basic Studios

Basic Studios

SW Wisconsins Driftless Area Weather


Other Great Fishing/Outdoor Blogs

STRAIGHT FROM MY MIND TO YOURS

STRAIGHT FROM MY MIND TO YOURS

ST.CROIX For Life

ST.CROIX For Life
Best Rods on Earth